A reputable manufacturing company seeks the services of a Quality Assurance Analyst.
- Maintains the control over the quality systems, designing implementations for improvements to achieve the quality objectives.
- Responsible for internal auditing programs and the overall food safety control and continuous improvements towards minimizing or total elimination of food safety hazards in a more competitive food safety protocols at both the local and international business profile.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Factory-based quality assurance shift supervision,
- Checks and approves inbound packaging and raw material
- Facilitates quality assurance processes to produce a high-quality product that delivers customer quality requirements within budget constraints.
- Maintains the quality systems controls
- Responsible for Internal Auditing program in Juice, Oversight of QA Hold processes on shift to ensure issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Maintains accurate and complete quality and production records.
- Maintenance of Quality Score Sheets and other factory quality specs,
- Ensure retention samples are pulled for Juice Production
- Coaching of Production personnel in GMP, adherence to procedures and quality parameters, HACCP and paperwork completion.
- Maintenance of the swabbing and sampling program for the Juice production areas
- Responsible for monitoring plant sanitation levels for the Juice production area.
- Supports Production Supervisor in maintaining simple, effective and factory friendly records.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Food Science / Food Technology, Nutrition, Microbiology, Chemistry, Food Engineering/ Biochemistry
- Minimum 2 Year’s Experience in juice and/or beverage production with batching experience (citrus experience a plus)
- Internal auditing experience in QA Environment.
- Demonstrate understanding of Microbiology.
- HACCP Qualifications (preferable)
Technical and Behavioural Competencies
- Demonstrate skill in leading, coaching, teaching, and supervising employees.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, time management, computer literacy
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Experience Company ERP systems (ideally SAP Business One)