DEVELOPING BUSINESS PLAN FOR FUNDING OR FOR INCOME
Business plan is like the new CV for self-employment. Because of the introduction of the concept of entrepreneurship, almost everybody is looking for one form of business or another to run or invest in. Just as you take time to write a CV to apply for a job, the same is necessary for a startup or existing business starting and growing a business. Without a well-thought-out business plan, the business cannot grow properly and no investor or financier will give you funding for your business. That is why, this workshop is being organized to help students, entrepreneurs, employees and consultants to learn the rudiments of business plan writing.
The workshop has been designed to take participants through the basics of putting a business idea on paper. Participants will learn the fundamentals of what is required and will help them think through some of the critical issues until a full business plan is complete for submission or implementation.
THE WORKSHOP IS TARGETTING:
- Have you been dreaming about bringing an idea to life but you don’t know what steps to take?
- Do you want to know how to write or refresh your business plan?
- Need help on what to include and what’s important to consider as you write your business plan?
- Are you eager to take your idea to the next level and looking for a structured path to bring your dream to life?
- BUSINESS WRITERS/SME CONSULTANTS:
- Do you want to make money from writing business plans for others?
- Are you a good writer and wants to use your skills to make money on part-time or full-time basis by writing business plans?
- Are you a consultant and needs to polish your business plan writing skills?
- Do you need clients as a business plan consultant?
This workshop provides you with a framework for getting it done comprehensively, in a structured manner and successfully.
- DATE: Friday 16th March, 2018
- VENUE: Valco House Building, Opposite Ridge Hospital, Ridge – Accra
- TIME: 9am – 4pm each day
- RATE: Gh¢300.00
- Workshop materials
- Opportunity to be included in the business plan service providers database
- Referral for business plan writing contracts
For further details, please call 0550-095981 / 0505-686177 or send us an email on email@example.com or visit wwww.tanoebusiness.com