UNC Wilmington’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and the Greater Wilmington Business Journal invite the Wilmington community to take part in the 11th annual Coastal Entrepreneur Awards Ceremony. Celebrate this year’s winners at the annual awards breakfast and find out who will be crowned the 2019 Coastal Entrepreneur of the Year. The breakfast will begin at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday, May 22 in the Burney Center.
The Coastal Entrepreneur Awards are a joint effort of UNCW’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship and the Greater Wilmington Business Journal to shine a spotlight on entrepreneurs in the Cape Fear region.
This year’s award winners are:
- Biotechnology: Tri-Tech Forensics
- Emerging Company: KWHCoin
- Health Care: Hensler Surgical Technologies
- Internet-Related Business: Connected Investors
- Internet-Related Business: MyBeeHyve
- Manufacturing & Distribution: Cardinal Foods
- Nonprofit: Good Shepherd Center
- Retail & Hospitality: Compass Bracelets
- Professional Services: Coastal Stormwater Services
- Technology: SportGait, Inc.
To purchase an individual seat or a table for 10, click here.
— Mary Ann Fearing ’19